twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Husband and I are debating.... What race has the highest unemployment rate in the US?

state specific references if possible



Husband and I are debating.... What race has the highest unemployment rate in the US?auto loan





In regard to the comment that more white people are on welfare, that is true but:



Because there are many times more white people than other races, the race with the most unemployment is probably white. But when you compare the percentage of people who are unemployed per race you may get a much different answer. I don%26#039;t know specifically. But be careful when you look at statistics with regard to my point above.



Husband and I are debating.... What race has the highest unemployment rate in the US?

loan



queers; oh wait we don%26#039;t consider them a race|||I%26#039;m thinking Mexican..hispanic. yea|||%26#039;What race has the highest unemployment rate in the U.S.?%26#039; Would you just rather wish all races was employed?|||African Americans|||Eight years ago I%26#039;ve read that majority of the welfare recipient in Southern California where white people.

No comments:

Post a Comment