twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am out of work and where I live there is the lowest unemployment rate on record. Why can't I

I am an experienced phlebotomist-4 yrs%26amp; customer service 4 years.



I am out of work and where I live there is the lowest unemployment rate on record. Why can%26#039;t I find a job?fha loan





you will find a job, keep looking keep your head up. Do remember presentation is everything. keep resume short sweet and to the point. one page. good luck i am sure you will find a job.



I am out of work and where I live there is the lowest unemployment rate on record. Why can%26#039;t I find a job? loan



Are you dressing properly for your interviews? A suit is stil the thing to wear. Other than that you might be doing something to put the interviewers off. Are you chewing gum? Do you make sure to make eye contact when you%26#039;re talking? People think you%26#039;re dishonest if you don%26#039;t look at them.



I knew someone who didn%26#039;t hire a very qualified man for a job because he refered to himself in the third person and it creeped her out. People need to feel comfortable with you.



If you had a few bucks you might hire a career counselor to give you a mock-interview and then give some pointers. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment